Tiny White Flowers

Tiny White Flowers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!


Okay, here we go!  Dare I say it?  HOPE!!!

I'm heading off to work, which will be interesting.  I wonder how this class will go?  It's Pilates this morning.  I wonder if I'll work my clients harder?  Or if we'll spend more time talking... 

What did I read in AW last night... something about risk, something about perfectionism, something about...

(TBC)

_______________________________________ 

Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!

This was sent by a dear woman who handles the prayers for our congregation:

"And please pray for protection, wisdom and blessings on President-elect Barack Obama and his family."


U.S. President-elect Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) and his wife ...U.S. President-elect Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) arrives onstage ...President-elect Barack Obama, left, kisses his wife Michelle ...U.S. President-elect Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) hugs his wife ...


Kenyan family members of U.S. Democratic Presidential candidate ...A Kenyan holds a local language Swahili newspaper which reads ...Irma Reed, 84, sits under a historical sign as she waits to ...Democrats in Omaha, Neb., react Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2008, to ...


 

Blessings all, gratitude, and wonder at our strength and potential~


--TKC

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails