Tiny White Flowers

Tiny White Flowers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cheese Biscuits


Cheese Biscuits
Originally uploaded by Romantic Home
These look pretty darn close, too. I think this might be one of my creative endeavors this week. (Well, every week for the past 5 or 6...)

I just found a great blog called "and no cheese."  I was looking up Cheese Biscuit Poems, and that's how I found it.  

Here's a little bit from a blog entry from the 21st:

Simply can’t escape the poetics today, it seems.  Except that I haven’t found much of them in my head yet.

“I desperately, desperately need to write a poem,” I said, after I’d waffled on about the wild blue mountains of the North.

“Never mind.  You can have two ginger biscuits with your coffee when we get home and then perhaps you’ll feel better.”

The ginger biscuits were lovely.  They’d have been even better iced with a good stiff poetic frost but,– give me time.


Have a look-see, and click on some links for biscuit recipes.  I'm all over trying out the ginger ones now...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails