Tiny White Flowers

Tiny White Flowers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pumpkin Pie


Pumpkin Pie
Originally uploaded by The Crimson Ribbon
Wow, in looking for images of Pumpkin Pie, I found this. Here's a link to take you to the website.

Pumpkin Pie

Read all about it at my website The Crimson Ribbon.

Cool.

Oh!  I almost forgot to get the prompt for today's poem!  Here it is:

For today's poem, I want you to write a call-to-action piece that is related to your theme. Your call-to-action can be stated directly in the poem, or a more powerful way to attack this poem is to do it indirectly. Think of how The Jungle led to the establishment of the FDA and Bambiled to an interest in animal rights.

And by the way, these are just excerpt from the Poetic Asides website.  To view the whole thing, which I highly recommend, go here:

http://blog.writersdigest.com/poeticasides/

Cheers,

TKC

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails