Tiny White Flowers

Tiny White Flowers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Artist's Way Journal - Week Eleven (Ten), Day One

Oh so short today.  I received the good news that one of my poems received a Pushcart nomination yesterday--I was very pleased about that.  

It feels as if I've been very inactive with regards to my poetry and the submission/publishing process.  And, though this sounds like a broken record at this point, it still remains true.  So, what am I waiting for?!

Also received, today, my copies of New Millennium Writings, with my two poems in it.  They look good, and again, it is a bit of a reality jumpstart to see the poems in print, knowing I have several others needing to get out into the world.  

So, off to bed for me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails