Tiny White Flowers

Tiny White Flowers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Artist's Way Journal - Week Twelve, (Eleven), Day Seven




I have been lax today.  Welll, sort of.  It was a time to go outside and take photos of the snow--we got three inches at least--and to retrieve the paper at the end of the road.  Our power went out about 10 am, and stayed out until almost 3 pm.  Piece of cake.  It came on again while I was reading on the sofa, right under the light that suddenly illuminated the pages.  What a nice surprise~

I haven't done the exercises at the end of the chapter (Eleven is where I am), and might try to cram this evening.  So, this will be short, with a few photos thrown in to document the early part of the day.  

The snow is crusting over now, but this morning it was very light and powdery.  On my way I found animal tracks along with the human ones.


(My neighbor's dog(s).)  I consider this snow and the walk in it to be my Artist Date this week, not to mention the photos I took while out.  Even icicles were forming.    

Right now the dishwasher is running, the washing machine has just stopped, and I'm considering climbing into bed.  I hope it's fairly warm in there.  We aren't running our boiler right now--we need to order oil.  So, it's just wood heat so far.  And, so far, so good.

So, on to answering some questions, working out some ideas...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails