Tiny White Flowers

Tiny White Flowers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Artist's Way Journal - Week Twelve, Day Five, again

I think I will be stuck in the Artist's Way week twelve groove for a while.  I should try to come to some sort of completion by New Year's Eve.  Then, who knows?  I may try to continue doing some sort of "Morning Pages" beyond this.  Something to keep the creativity level up.  Just the act to typing is good, freeing.  

Cheese muffins are in the oven, the stuff I ordered for Christmas is still "on the truck, scheduled for delivery."  DD is in a very bad mood.  It's amazing how her moods darken the day.  I'm amazed at how powerful that is for me, how hard it is to escape.  Even when she is in her room, with the door locked.  Yuck.

DS just got the movie "Batman Begins," and wants to watch it on the Mac, as opposed to the tv.  I said no, because I didn't want the Mac tied up right now.  ... 

TBC...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails