Tiny White Flowers

Tiny White Flowers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Artist's Way Journal - Week Twelve, (Eleven), Day Five

Nearing the end of the Penultimate week, and I feel miles behind.  Actually, even though I haven't been as deeply immersed as I would have liked, I still am getting something out of doing (in my half-assed way) this program.  

Right now it's fixing to storm out there.  Not the 3-5-inches we first expected--Cliff Mass (Prof. of Atmospheric Sciences) set us straight on that one--but a pile of rain and some wind thrown in to make things interesting.  Or something like that.  To me it feels colder than the low 40's, and I still wish I had a wood stove in here
, or a computer out by the wood stove.  

Cliff Mass info:


*   *   *   *   *

Question:  How did it come to be that we can "eat something up," you can "chow down," and I think Bob Marley says something about "eat(ing) down the hamburger" (which goes against the Rasta diet, of course)...

?   ?  ?
  

I wonder what Ireland is like right now.  We got sideways rain while checking out the Dingle Peninsula.  That was the worst day, and it was end of June at the time.  Ooh, there go the lights!  Flickering!!

Photo--driving on the Dingle Peninsula
























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails