Tiny White Flowers

Tiny White Flowers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Artist's Way Journal - Week Eleven (Ten), Day Five




Checking in with a photo of my Thanksgiving pie:

     *     *     *     *     *

Just went to a great workshop evening.  It was good to be back at it.  I brought a poem I really didn't think I was ready to share, and even though it needs much work, I'm glad I brought it, so that I could get some other perspectives on it.  They helped greatly.

          *     *     *     *     *

Also, the cinnamon rolls DH made that morning:




My poem is in three parts, and what is now part three was in the middle of parts one and two.  It needs more work.  But, I'm going to sleep on it.  Maybe something will come to me.  I'm always hoping for things to come to me in dreams, but wonder if maybe I'm asking for too much.  Perhaps I just sleep too hard; perhaps, I don't recognise what I need when I get it.  

Maybe I just don't know yet what I want...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails