Tiny White Flowers

Tiny White Flowers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Midday Thought-- "Instant Snow?"

I'm wondering about an ad I saw about ordering snow...  

"Instant Snow Free Ship" is says.  "As seen on TV, Buy 1 Get 1 Free Makes Fluffy White Snow" from SnowInSecond.com

Wow.  I am really wondering about that.  We had some, and after a month it is almost gone.  You'd almost never guess we had any, unless you look closely at the ditches where the sun doesn't shine, and the great grey gravel-studded piles in parking lots.  There's snow there, you just have to look.  And I'm sure the folks from Montana to New England would love to get rid of some of theirs, along with the cold.  

I'm thinking that my curiosity is going to overcome me, and I'll end up visiting the site, just to see what the scoop is.  I'll let you know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails